Community Partner Program
Raise funds for your organisation
Become an emergency ASSIST 24 community partner™ and we’ll help your School, PTA, club, charity or community organisation to raise funds every time your supporters and their family and friends take out or renew one of our core membership products for comprehensive car breakdown or home emergency cover.
It’s as easy as 1 - 2 – 3 to start fund raising as a community partner™.
- 1. Fill in the Community Partner application and send or fax it in. If your application is successful we’ll issue you with a community partner code and personalised leaflets/advertising to make available to your members and supporters FREE of charge.
- 2. Distribute or make the leaflets/advertising available to your supporters, their family and friends. Hand them out, put them in your communications or on your website. That’s it – that’s all you have to do. Just let us know when you need some more.
- 3. When your members or supporters, their family or friends (indirect supporters) take our breakdown or home emergency product and they tell us your organisations name, we’ll give your organisation £5 every time one of our 12 month core product memberships is purchased. VIP - We ask everyone whether they buy online or over the phone where or who recommended us in order to try and match them to a community partner.
And it doesn’t stop there. Every time one of your direct or indirect supporters renew their core membership product of car breakdown or home emergency cover - we’ll give your organisation £5 if you are still a Community Partner member.
And if the supporter doesn’t mind, we’ll let you know who they are. (The level of information passed on will be subject to the level of Data Protection controls in place in the receiving organisation).
Questions & Answers
1) What sort of organisations qualify for our community partner program?
2) What else can you do to ensure our supporters take out our products?
3) How and when will we receive our funds?
4) Where is the downside in all this? It seems too easy?
If you have any other questions – please give our community partner team a call on: