Home Emergency Cover and Car Breakdown Cover
Car Breakdown Cover
- Home Start & Local Assistance
- Roadside Assistance
- Roadside Recovery
- Nationwide Recovery
- Onward Travel/Car Hire
- Caravan & Trailers included
- Replacement Car Hire or Overnight Accommodation Costs
- Covers whoever is driving the vehicle
- Your location found from your mobile phone
- Message Service (for worried friends or family)
- Priority for callers with children or in a vulnerable situation
- European Travel*
Home Emergency Cover
- Primary Heating & Hot Water System failure
- Plumbing & Drainage
- Electricity Supply and Circuits
- Home Security
- Lost keys
- 24hr UK helpline
- Overnight Accommodation Cost if home uninhabitable
- Approved Repairers
- Cover up to £500 per call out inc VAT
- No Call Out or Repair Charge
- Unlimited Callouts
- No Excess to pay
Complete peace of mind emergency protection - 15% discount
- Save 15% when you purchase combined emergency cover
- Car Breakdown Cover + Home Emergency Cover
Emergency Cover that goes the extra mile
- 24-hour emergency assistance, 365 days a year
- We have a national network of over 11,000 emergency specialists
- Combined Emergency Cover for complete peace of mind protection
- Car Breakdown - Our average response time is under 40 minutes
- Car Breakdown - We repair 3 out of 4 breakdowns at the roadside
Frequently Asked Questions
In addition, all your online application details are encrypted using the latest and most powerful security encryption technology available before being passed onto Sage Pay for processing.
Frequently Asked Questions - Car Breakdown Cover
The vehicle, excluding any caravan or trailer, must not weigh more than 3.5 tonnes gross vehicle mass or be over 5.5 metres (18 feet) in length, or over 2.3 metres (7 feet 6 inches) wide.
Any caravan or trailer attached to the vehicle must not exceed 7.6 metres (25 feet) in length.
Without a valid promotion code you are covered for journeys within The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
Frequently Asked Questions - Home Emergency Cover
Protect both your home and your car at the same time for just £120 and
we’ll discount our already outstanding value emergency assistance 24
protection, saving you £18 on our individual prices.
With more than 11,000 emergency professionals available across the UK 24 hours a day 365 days a year ready to respond to your home and car emergency breakdowns, we think we deliver the best value cover available in the UK today.
Comprehensive Car Breakdown protection for your car. When taking out vehicle breakdown cover, we believe there is no place for anything but a comprehensive breakdown cover that comes to you when you need them. If you have broken down at or near home or a long way away, you need help, no if’s or ‘buts’. Our comprehensive breakdown service covers you unlike many ‘cut down’ offerings from the other leading breakdown organisations that will charge you extra if you breakdown in the wrong place (e.g. at Home).
Comprehensive Home Emergency protection. If your main heating system or electricity fails, or if you have blocked drains, burst pipes or doors or windows get damaged, you will want a repair straight-away. One call to the emergency ASSIST 24 helpline and an emergency contractor will be assigned to make immediate repairs to your home 365 days a year.
Emergency ASSIST 24 gives you UK based 24 hour emergency call centres with a comprehensive national network of 11,000 emergency specialists accessible 24hrs a day, 365 days a year, so help is never far away.
*To extend your Car Breakdown Cover protection to European cover for just £10, simply quote the promotion code from the advertisement or leaflet, or the name of the member that recommended us when calling the membership line.
At emergency ASSIST 24 we believe that comprehensive emergency cover is the only way to achieve peace of mind when arranging your emergency breakdown needs; and we believe it's great value compared to other leading national breakdown services.
Price comparisons correct as of April 2011. E&OE
We may record calls to us and our emergency call centres for training purposes and your protection. We hope you don't mind.
If within 14 days of taking out our protection you decide this isn't for you, then we'll refund your money in full, provided you've not used our emergency services.